Marrow bones provide a nutritious snack as they not only contain raw marrow but also provide a long lasting chew.
These bones keep your dog entertained whilst promoting good dental hygiene from gnawing on the bone.
- Never feed cooked bones
- Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size and breed
- If storing in between uses, rinse the bone and store in a suitable container in the fridge
- Normal hygiene rules apply for preparing and handling fresh/raw ingredients
- Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost