Crunchy, satisfying and super tasty raw treats for dogs, these raw goose necks contain soft bone, cartilage and connective tissue, as well as being high in protein and low in calories.
Great for dental health and for keeping your dog’s mind engaged.
- Never feed cooked bones
- Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size and breed
- If storing in between uses, rinse the bone and store in a suitable container in the fridge
- Normal hygiene rules apply for preparing and handling fresh/raw ingredients
- Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost