Ethically sourced free range British turkey thigh chunks
Raw bones are a perfect complement to your dogs diet, they provide amusement, clean your dog’s teeth and help them to relax.
Cooked bones can be dangerous for dogs and can splinter into shards. But our bones and chunks are raw – just like dogs would enjoy in nature. It keeps their teeth clean too (a bit like when we munch on an apple).
- Never feed cooked bones
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size and breed
- If storing in between uses, rinse the bone and store in a suitable container in the fridge
- Normal hygiene rules apply for preparing and handling fresh/raw ingredients
- Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.