Ethically sourced free range whole British turkey wing.
Raw bones are a perfect complement to your dogs diet, they provide amusement, clean your dog’s teeth and help them to relax.
Cooked bones can be dangerous for dogs and can splinter into shards. But our bones and chunks are raw – just like dogs would enjoy in nature. It keeps their teeth clean too (a bit like when we munch on an apple).
It is important when feeding bones that you pick a bone suitable for the size of your dog, small dogs need smaller bones that are a manageable size and large dogs need large bones so they don’t just swallow them whole but learn to chew on them. It is important that dogs are supervised at all times when eating bones.
- Never feed cooked bones
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size and breed
- If storing in between uses, rinse the bone and store in a suitable container in the fridge
- Normal hygiene rules apply for preparing and handling fresh/raw ingredients
- Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrosting