Bugszilla is a natural flea repellent for dogs, made with all natural ingredients and totally chemical free!
Spray the shoulder blades, along back, tail, legs, feet and groin avoiding the eyes and mouth area. Work the liquid into the coat using a massage technique.
Ingredients: Aqua, organic apple cider vinegar, rose geranium oil, lemongrass oil, cedar wood oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil.
Apply to your dog’s coat at least five inches from the dog before taking your pooch out for a walk. If your dog still has the scent on their coat then you can skip a day or two, the scent usually lasts around 2-3 days. When applying this product, vigorously shake the bottle for twenty seconds before application ensuring the trigger is on tight. DO NOT spray this product at your dogs face, avoid the eyes and mouth. This product can be used daily for external use only. It can also can be used on beds and bedding. Shake well before use
- Before using this product, do a patch test by applying a small amount to your dog’s skin and waiting 24 hour to see if there is any irritation.
- Do not use on dogs under six months old,
- Do not use on pregnant dogs
- Do not use on cats or children
- Keep away from children, Do not swallow, keep away from eyes.
- If you accidentally swallow this product seek medical advice.
- If you have contact with your eyes rinse thoroughly, if there is irritation after rinsing seek medical advice.