With a powerful combination of specially selected whole green plants, Green Releaf® Tablets have natural soothing, cleansing and pH balancing properties. They can help to maintain healthy skin, particularly when it is sensitive and can also be used to help maintain healthy joints and kidneys and as an aid for normal urination – things that owners of older dogs often worry about. It calms and soothes skin, helps to improve comfort and mobility and promotes mild water loss helping to maintain normal urine flow and pH balance. The pH balancing effect of Green Releaf® Tablets has also been reported by pet owners to help reduce tear staining and lawn burn.
The specially selected whole green plants found in Green Releaf® Tablets deliver a powerful combination of natural active compounds which work together to naturally support your pet:
- Watercress: packed with nutrients and antioxidants, useful for neutralising free radicals across the body – a real superfood!
- Celery Seed: helps maintain suppleness and free movement
- Celery Plant: has a naturally soothing effect
- Horseradish: naturally supports the urinary system
- Parsley: helps maintain a healthy pH balance
Green Releaf® Tablets can be used with any other Dorwest products. In fact, some things are better together and by using some of their products together you can really maximise their effects. Green Releaf® Tablets are recommended for use with the following:
- To maintain healthy skin and joints: use with Dorwest Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets to help maximise the results–soothing the skin from the inside out
- To maintain healthy joints: use with Dorwest Glucosamine& Chondroitin Tablets also complement these to help maintain flexibility and mobility
Green Releaf® Tablets can also be used alongside other supplements and medications, although if these are on prescription, you should check with your vet first
Green Releaf® Tablets should be given daily, ideally splitting the recommended daily amount in two, to give half in the morning and half in the evening. They can be given with or without food – whatever your pet prefers – and the new smaller tablet size helps make administration easier than ever.
To help maintain healthy skin you should use Green Releaf® Tablets continuously for at least a month. It takes this long for the full effects of Green Releaf® Tablets to be seen, as skin takes about three weeks to regenerate in dogs. If you know your pet suffers with their skin at particular times, for example due to pollen allergies, you can start using our Green Releaf® Tablets a month before.
Can be given in conjunction with other products, but we always recommend consulting your vet if on existing medications
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.