This delicious flavour is made using prime cuts from Anna’s Happy Trotters, locally sourced it is some of the only 1-2% outdoor free range pork in the UK.
Like all their raw recipes, the added vegetables, herbs, oils and mineral superfoods are all organic for ultimate freshness and flavour. The Kombu seaweed they use is grown wild and hand harvested from the shores of Scarborough by SeaGrown.
All ethically and sustainably sourced and loving made at NutriWolds HQ.
All ingredients are Human Grade Free Range pork, certified Farmer Assured beef and Organic vegetables and herbs. Anna’s Happy Trotters Free Range Pork Prime Cuts (65.81%), Grass Fed Ox Heart (9.21%), Grass Fed Ox Liver (8.91%), Organic Red Cabbage (3.79%), Organic Courgette (3.79%), Organic Mooli (2.13%), Grass Fed Ox Rib (1.80%), Grass Fed Ox Spleen (1.60%), Organic Pumpkin Seed (0.79%), Cod Liver Oil (0.75%), Organic Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (0.41%), Organic Wheatgrass (0.30%), Organic Sage (0.24%), Organic Spinach (0.20%), Himalayan Pink Rock Salt (0.20%), Wild Grown Seaweed (0.06%).
Nutriwold’s food is Balanced and Complete to all requirements according to FEDIAF
- For Cats or Dogs
- For all Life Stages
- No grain, no tripe fillers
- No synthetic premixes, additives, or preservatives
- 7 delicious full flavours
- Tantalising chunky texture
- Bursting with body and mind health enhancing, life enriching superfoods
- Promotes health and well being
- Supports healthy digestion
- Hand made by Nutriwolds
- Sustainably biodegradable packaging – the cartons and lids are all made from bagasse which is a by-product of sugar cane, a sustainable crop and their sleeves are made from fully recyclable card.
Protein: 17.6%, Fat: 11.8%, Ash: 1.4%, Moisture: 68.2%, Fibre: 0.8%
1 review for Nutriwolds Happy Pork Chunky 500g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kelly Boatwright (verified owner) –
Verified review - view original