- Noise phobias (fireworks/thunderstorms)
- New home/rescue
- Separation anxiety
- Habitual anxiety
- Canine cognitive dysfunction and associated confusion/disorientation
- Training/performance support
- False pregnancy when dogs can become anxious and unsettled
- Hyperactive dogs
- Territorial urine spraying in cats
- Skin sensitivity in nervous dogs
- Conditions that are exacerbated by a heightened state of anxiety or nervous excitability
Active ingredients: Valerian root extract 250mg*; mistletoe extract 150mg*; gentian extract 48mg*; scullcap powder 30mg; *Equivalent from extracts
Administration: 1 tablet per 5kgs body-weight daily. Increase to double the quantity as and when required and depending on the severity of the anxiety.
Recommended to be used daily for at least 3 weeks. Give half the quantity in the morning and half in the evening.
Safe for use during pregnancy and lactation
Can be given in conjunction with other products, but we always recommend consulting your vet if on existing medications