Rich in essential vitamins, minerals and fibre, Frozzys® are a healthy frozen yoghurt treat for dogs. Made in the UK and packed full of carefully selected nutritionally beneficial ingredients, Frozzys Original Yogurts are lactose-free, low-calorie, and suitable for all dogs and puppies.
Rich in the essential vitamins, minerals and fibre dogs need to:
- Aid teeth and bone development
- Maintain a healthy skin and coat
- Aid digestive health and general well-being
- Support energy levels and immunity
- Lickable – straight from the tub!
- Cooling and soothing – a healthy and refreshing treat after walks or training.
- lactose-free – gentle on a dog’s sensitive digestive system.
- Low-calorie – assisting with healthy weight management.
- A tasty teething aid – can reduce swollen and inflamed gums, whilst offering something tasty for a puppy to chew on.
- Highly palatable – can be defrosted and poured over food to entice fussy eaters.
Analytical constituents: Crude protein: 3.6%, Crude oils and fats: 0.9%, Crude ash: 0.8%, Crude fibre: 0.1%, Moisture: 87.5%, Calcium 0.13%
Composition: Skimmed milk, fructooligosaccharides, lactase enzyme, yogurt cultures.
Flavouring: Natural Vanilla flavouring (0.05%).
Nutritional Additives (per 85g): Niacin (0.6mg), Pantothenic acid (0.6mg), Vitamin B2 (0.2mg), Vitamin B1 (0.08mg), Vitamin A (640µg), Vitamin B6 (0.06µg).
Calories: 44 Kcal per Pot
Directions for usage: Lickable – straight from the tub! One 85g frozen yogurt per day. Do not leave your dog unattended with any treat.
Storage: Store at -18˚C. Do not refreeze once thawed.