The Giardia Antigen Kit is highly accurate and perfect for quick identification for those who suspect Giardia. The kit is simple to use and comes with full instructions. Should you suspect that your dog or cat has giardia (especially if they are very young or old) then we recommend purchasing this kit and testing as soon as possible. There is a video of “how to use” on the Feclab Facebook page.
Common Signs that Giardia is present:
- Giardia infection in dogs may lead to weight loss
- Chronic intermittent diarrhoea
- Fatty stool
- The stool may range from soft to watery
- Infected dogs tend to have excess mucus in the faeces
- Vomiting may occur in some cases
It is important to note that not every cat or dog will show all the clinical signs of Giardia.
Test Kit: Giardia Test Kit for Cats & Dogs