True Kelp (Laminaria) has been used for breeders for years to boost the health and condition of their dog’s skin and coat. The finest, organic, sustainably harvested (not off the beach or intertidal zone) Atlantic brown kelp out there for dogs today. Dogs First desiccate as opposed to bake to preserve the heat-sensitive components. Laminaria is packed full of powerful antioxidants such as fucoidans that are unique to seaweeds as well as iodine both of which promote health in your dog. Favoured by breeders worldwide to promote coat condition. Furthermore, as kelp grows in such a hostile environment with regular changes in salinity, temperature, water to air and battered by rocks, it’s choc-full of compounds that are brilliant at repair and help keep it in good health such as fucoidans, which are only found in plants beneath the waves.
- Sustainably harvested, organic Irish kelp (Laminaria)
- Air-dried (no heat used), preserving all the good bits
- For skin and coat conditioning
- Higher iodine and thus great for the immune system
- Great source of harder to find vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
Best Before: June 2023
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.