- Kelp Seaweed for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix® as a dog coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth.
- Celery Seeds for suppleness and free movement. It’s important to look after your dog’s joints, as sadly their joints can wear as they age.
- Lucerne, also known as alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your dog’s health.
- Nettle is rich in chlorophyll, iron and vitamin C.
- Rosemary is good for digestion and easing flatulence and can help maintain a healthy heart.
- Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion – excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial dog food.
- Clivers help to maintain good kidney and bladder function and help maintain clear skin.
- Wild Yam is useful to maintain a healthy intestine.
Active ingredients: Finely powdered kelp seaweed, celery seeds, lucerne (alfalfa), nettles, rosemary, psyllium husks, clivers and wild yam
Administration: Give daily. Small dogs & cats: 1 measure, medium dogs: 2 measures, large dogs: 3 measures; giant breeds: 4 measures (measure included in pack and equivalent to a half teaspoonful). Introduce gradually to the feed to improve acceptability.
Safe for use during pregnancy and lactation. Can be given in conjunction with other products or medication