- Kelp Seaweed for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix® as a dog coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth.
- Celery Seeds for suppleness and free movement. It’s important to look after your dog’s joints, as sadly their joints can wear as they age.
- Lucerne, also known as alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your dog’s health.
- Nettle is rich in chlorophyll, iron and vitamin C.
- Rosemary is good for digestion and easing flatulence and can help maintain a healthy heart.
- Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion – excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial dog food.
- Clivers help to maintain good kidney and bladder function and help maintain clear skin.
- Wild Yam is useful to maintain a healthy intestine.
Active ingredients: Finely powdered kelp seaweed, celery seeds, lucerne (alfalfa), nettles, rosemary, psyllium husks, clivers and wild yam
Administration: Give daily. Small dogs & cats: 1 measure, medium dogs: 2 measures, large dogs: 3 measures; giant breeds: 4 measures (measure included in pack and equivalent to a half teaspoonful). Introduce gradually to the feed to improve acceptability.
Safe for use during pregnancy and lactation. Can be given in conjunction with other products or medication
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.