Forthglade cold pressed natural dry food for dogs is created by taking lots of delicious ingredients and doing as little to them as possible before they reach your dog’s bowl. They gently press the ingredients together at a low temperature to create each bite-sized piece which has the natural aroma, flavour & goodness locked in.
- Jam-packed full of natural ingredients, including added vitamins, minerals and botanicals with optimum health and nutrition at the heart of their recipes.
- Grain free, with no fillers or junk making Forthglade cold pressed dog food easy to digest – even for delicate and sensitive tummies
- Complete and balanced, this grain free dog food contains everything your dog needs to stay happy & healthy.
- Want to mix it up? These recipes can be given as a complete dry dog food or mixed alongside their wet recipes depending on your dog’s needs and preferences
Salmon (29%) (16% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 13% Dried Ground Salmon)†, Dried Sweet Potato (29%)†, Dried Peas*†, Gelatine*, Dried Beet Pulp (3%)†, Dried Fruit (2.3%: Apples, Pears, Blueberries, Cranberries), Brewer’s Yeast*†, Sunflower Oil (1.5%), Salmon Oil (1%)†, Dried Botanicals (0.6%: Fennel, Nettle, Dandelion), Mannan-oligosaccharide (0.5%), Egg Powder*†, Chicory Extract (0.2%)†, Dried Seaweed, Camomile (0.2%), Flaxseed Oil (0.1%), Glucosamine (300mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (300mg/kg), Yucca Extract (0.02%)*.
- natural ingredients.
- † ingredients thermally pre-treated prior to cold pressing.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 26.5%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Ash 6%, Omega-6 1.2%, Omega-3 1.1%.
(per kg) Vitamin A 18000IU, Vitamin D3 1800IU, Vitamin E 500mg, Vitamin C 200mg. Trace Elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 10mg, Cupric chelate of glycine hydrate 5mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 100mg, Zinc chelate of glycine hydrate 50mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 70mg, Ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate 35mg, Manganous oxide 50mg, Manganese chelate of glycine hydrate 25mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2mg, Sodium selenite 0.1mg. Contains natural antioxidants.
|expected adult weight||puppy (2-6 months) grams per day||puppy (6-12 months) grams per day||weight (kg)||adult (1-7 years) grams per day||senior (7years+) grams per day|
For small puppies it is advisable to soak the pellets for 10 minutes in warm water to make them easier to eat – plus it’ll bring out the flavour.
About Forthglade: Lovingly made in Devon, they have been supplying our four-legged friends with delicious meals for over 50 years. Passionate about nourishing the relationship you have with you and your best friend, they are proud to offer pet food free from junk or fillers. This is best-friend food and tail-waggingly good.
Storage: a cool, dry place is best.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.