*NEW!* Green & Wilds Original Antler Dog Chew – Medium
Green & Wild’s Premium Antler chews are from Grade A and AA Red Deer antler – naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable. Many of their antlers from the highlands of Scotland.
Their antler is hand washed in pure water, hand cut and hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Every chew is then hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK.
These chews contain a number of good minerals and they are incredibly hard and long lasting. Your dog will find them exciting and irresistible. This is a totally natural product: free from additives or preservatives, its hypoallergenic, just pure and natural!
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism and reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
Out of stock
Natural deer antler chew – medium
The weight will be 75g+
This is a natural product and the antlers will vary in size and shape.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.