Leucillin is the most powerful, non-toxic, non-irritant antiseptic available. It is an anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal solution that kills up to 99.99999% of germs. This reliable, innovative and affordable spray provides a powerful solution to combat a wide variety of pathogens. Leucillin is used to clean and flush minor wounds and is soothing to sensitive skin yet provides you with a powerful solution.
Leucillin kills germs instantly by destroying the bacteria on contact. No surviving bacteria means no resistance. Leucillin contains the active ingredient Hypochlorous (HOCl); this is a naturally occurring chemical in the mammalian body produced by white blood cells. Hypochlorous is one of the most effective and efficient biocides known to man. Whilst being totally safe, it is 300 times more effective than bleach and is almost instant in its effect and bacteria do not develop immunity to it. Because Hypochlorous is a natural chemical already existing in the body, animals prone is skin sensitively with other products will not suffer any adverse reactions to Leucillin, it is 100% safe to use on sensitive areas such as, cuts and open minor wounds and is completely harmless to be ingested where domestic pets are likely to lick at treated areas.
Due to the speed in which surviving bacterial cells can reproduce, a 99.9% kill rate is not sufficient. Leucillin contains an extra strength formula, which kills 99.99999%, to ensure that not a single pathogen cell survives.
Leucillin is skin pH neutral, non-toxic, and will not sting; it is 100% safe to use in any application including, ears and sensitive skin.
For optimum strength of solution spray twice to clear nozzle, then apply liberally directly on to the area or saturate cotton wool and apply to more sensitive areas.
• Effective on all mammalian animals
• Works in harmony with the body’s immune system
• Contains NO steroids, antibiotics or alcohols
• Maintains healthy itch-free skin
• Non-toxic, skin pH neutral, 100% safe
• Does not sting or irritate
• Does not harm healthy tissue
• Does not require rinsing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.