Nutriment is an ambitious, family-owned huddle of pet enthusiasts, committed to flying the flag for top tier raw pet food. Nutriment actively champions the importance of including metabolism-friendly superfoods (coconut & salmon oil, kelp, kale, spirulina & bilberry powder) to create a range of better balanced feasts action packed with nutrition.
Beef Offal is rich in Vitamin D which has been proven to help support healthy kidney function.
Sardines and Sesame seeds high in Calcium to aid in phosphorous absorption.
Salmon Oil is a whole food source of vitamin D .
Spirulina contains key micronutrients and is a great source of iron for maintaining a healthy circulatory system.
Sunflower seeds aid in balancing alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and linoleic acid (LA).
Sunflower seeds are also rich in Vitamin E which is important for healthy Kidney membranes.
Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
Cinnamon can assist in maintain blood pressure and supports healthy blood sugar levels. The antioxidant-rich ingredient also offers cognitive support.
Bilberry is rich in antioxidants that help mop up free radicals.
Kale assists in removing excess phosphorus from the digestive tract
Contains 85% fresh meat, bone and offal
Beef tripe, whole sardines, beef liver, butternut squash, kale, salmon oil, sunflower seeds, spirulina, dandelion root powder, cinnamon, bilberry powder
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Restricted, appropriate protein levels to support muscle maintenance and healthy kidney function
- Restricted phosphorus
- Increased calcium levels to minimise phosphorus absorption
- Enhanced long chain Omega 3 Fatty Acids for glomerular health
- Increased vitamin B levels to replace those lost in the urine
Moisture: 71%, Protein: 13%, Fat: 10%, Ash (inorganic matter): 2%, Fibre: 1%, Carbohydrate 4%