Nutriment is an ambitious, family-owned huddle of pet enthusiasts, committed to flying the flag for top tier raw pet food. Nutriment actively champions the importance of including metabolism-friendly superfoods (coconut & salmon oil, kelp, kale, spirulina & bilberry powder) to create a range of better balanced feasts action packed with nutrition.
White fish (Haddock, Pollock) has innately low levels of copper. It is also good source of protein and rich essential fatty acids as well as being one of the most highly digestible proteins.
Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
Basil is high in Vitamin K which aids in blood clotting.
Pumpkin seeds are a good source of Zinc which supports liver detoxification.
Sunflower is high in Vitamin E which has many documented benefits.
Contains 85% fresh meat, bone and offal
White fish (haddock, pollock), tripe, beef heart, beef liver, broccoli, butternut squash, pumpkin seeds, parsley, sunflower seeds, dandelion root powder, basil, kelp
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Moderately restricted protein
- Increased vitamin C and vitamin E
- Enhanced Zinc levels discouraging absorption of divalent cations
- Restricted Copper levels
- High L-Carnitine and L-Arginine levels
- Restricted, appropriate phosphorus levels to support muscle maintenance and healthy liver function
Moisture: 79, Protein: 7, Fat: 7, Ash: 2, Fibre: 2